Friday, November 14, 2014

Gone-for the weekend-Girl

I've been having trouble with writing a new post this past week. I could tell you I'm too busy with work so I don't have the time, but that isn't entirely true. Yes I'm busy but I'm also just not finding the inspiration I need to write something whole. I suppose it's because I might find my life at the moment less than inspiring. There are only a few snippets here and there that break the ordinary yet they wallow in their irrelevance in the back of my mind. They aren't of course irrelevant to my life but perhaps too scattered or uneven to create something concentrated on their own. Therefore I am leaving. Running away from the boring and habitual towards the exciting unknown... Okay that sounded totally dramatic! I'm just going away for the weekend and obviously not to the unknown, cause that would just be silly. I'm going to visit my friend who's here from L.A and is staying on the island of Mykonos. Honestly the last place you'd go looking for clarity but I'm hoping for at least a little bit of perspective. With any luck my best friend won't do anything stupid(let's just say we're still feeling the repercussions from the last long-weekend I was away, or someone is anyway) and that I'll get back to you with something newsworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment